Saturday, November 23, 2013

Final Grading :')

  Finally, I passed my RG Classification in all grades. Today was the last apparatus.. Felt so Stress out at first, and cant even sleep well last night.. Although there's still mistakes and some unsteadiness during practise, I'm still lucky to able to calm myself down when I'm in the presentation carpet =]
  Wanted to thx all of my friends for supporting me morally or whatever, coaches who guide me all those times and of course my family =] Love you guys!! <3 nbsp="" p="">  By the way, its a nice working experience helping out for this classification, learned a lot from there, thxfor giving me this chance to do so =] Awaiting for tomorrow's Classification, more challenging works to be done. Leader for group performance @@ Just hope I can do well.. Hope they like what i'd planned =]
  Lastly, I hope you will stand up again to your failures, because you're strong and hardworking, I know you're stressed out just like me last time, but everything will be fine adn i wish you all the best for tomorrow classification =] Gambateh, you can do this =] <3 dear..="" p="" you="">

1 comment: